Do you suffer from poor venous circulation? Do you have pain and burning in your lower limbs? Do you have haemorrhoids? Do you have varicose veins in your legs? A natural preparation based on rowan will be an effective natural remedy that will help you improve your venous circulation while being gentle on your digestive system.
The rowan mother tincture
A macerate composed of alcohol, water, glycerine and embryonic parts of mountain ash buds which is a medicinal plant well known for its numerous health benefits. It is particularly recommended for toning venous circulation, relieving heavy and painful legs, soothing hemorrhoids and preventing the appearance of varicose veins.
Benefits of the rowan mother tincture
This preparation perfectly preserves all the benefits of rowan on the health and well-being of the body.
- An effective natural fluidifier that contributes to the treatment of blood hyperviscosity.
- Promotes the drainage of the venous system and contributes to the prevention and treatment of varicose veins.
- An effective natural remedy that improves blood, lymphatic and venous circulation.
- Stimulates venous return and soothes heavy and painful legs.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties on the venous system, soothes hemorrhoids and dilated veins in the anus.
- Relieves ringing in the ear, balances the auditory nervous system and contributes to the proper functioning of the circulatory system.
- Soothes migraines during menstruation or menopause without causing other adverse health effects.
How to use the rowan mother tincture?
For adults, dilute 5 to 10 drops of this macerate in a glass of water and take this preparation 3 times a day for 21 days. This treatment is gentle and diluted, you can use it for children in half a dose in a fruit juice.