Do you suffer from poor circulation? Do you have dry eyes? Do you feel that your eyesight decreases with age? It is most probably a question of a bad venous circulation that you can remedy by using a preparation based on natural components at the same time effective and organic.
The bilberry mother tincture
A macerate composed of alcohol, water, glycerin and embryonic parts of bilberry buds which is a medicinal plant well known for its numerous health benefits. It is particularly recommended for those who suffer from degenerative eye disease related to poor venous and ocular circulation.
Benefits of the bilberry mother tincture
This preparation perfectly preserves all the benefits of bilberry on the health and well-being of the body.
- Improves blood circulation in the micro-vessels and protects the eye from eye diseases that can occur with age.
- Regulates the anomalies of the cerebral retinal microcirculation and thus helps to lower high blood pressure.
- Contributes to the prevention of diabetic retinopathy and protects the eye from complications of various diseases such as diabetes.
- Promotes the drainage of the organism and helps to fight the anomalies and the infections of the urinary system such as colitis and cystitis.
- Has a depurative effect that promotes liver cleansing and prevents liver diseases.
- Promotes the proper functioning of the digestive system and helps in the treatment of diarrhea.
How to use the bilberry mother tincture ?
For adults, dilute 5 to 10 drops of this macerate in a glass of water and take this preparation 3 times a day for 21 days. This treatment is gentle and diluted, you can use it for children in half a dose in a fruit juice.