Do you suffer from hemorrhoids and poor venous circulation? Do you have varicose veins and cellulite on your legs and calves? You have eczema and skin diseases especially on your lower limbs? What you need is a natural remedy based on organic chestnut which is known for its numerous benefits on the circulatory system and on health in general.
The chestnut mother tincture
A macerate composed of water, alcohol, glycerin and embryonic parts of buds of a medicinal plant used in gemmotherapy mainly to tone the venous system and improve lymphatic circulation. This preparation is recommended mainly for those who suffer from hemorrhoids, heavy legs, varicose veins and cellulite.
Benefits of the chestnut mother tincture
This preparation preserves perfectly all the benefits and virtues of chestnut on health.
- A natural remedy for edema and cellulite, it promotes drainage and purification of the lymphatic system.
- Improves venous return which relieves and soothes heavy and painful legs.
- Improves the lymphatic and venous circulation and contributes in the prevention as in the treatment of the varicose veins.
- Purifies and decongests the veins and helps to prevent as well as to treat hemorrhoids.
- Tones up venous circulation and prevents the appearance of certain skin conditions such as eczema and congestive redness of the skin.
- Soothes pain in the legs and improves the activity of the circulatory system.
- An antioxidant that helps fight free radicals, prevents cell aging and helps rejuvenate and beautify the skin.
How to use the Chestnut mother tincture?
For adults, dilute 5 to 10 drops of this macerate in a glass of water and take this preparation 3 times a day for 21 days. This treatment is gentle and diluted, you can use it for children in half a dose in a fruit juice.