Do you have pain and swelling in your legs? Do you have varicose veins? You suffer from hemorrhoids? You most probably have a bad venous circulation that you can tone up naturally by taking a preparation that is both organic, gentle and effective.
The mother tincture of chestnut tree
A macerate composed of alcohol, water, glycerin and embryonic parts of chestnut buds which is a medicinal plant well known for its numerous health benefits. It is particularly recommended to improve blood and venous circulation and contribute in the prevention as well as in the treatment of varicose veins, hemorrhoids and heavy and painful legs.
Benefits of the mother tincture of chestnut tree
This preparation preserves perfectly all the benefits of the chestnut tree on the health and the well-being of the body.
- An anti-inflammatory which soothes the inflammations of the venous paroirs and invigorates the blood circulation.
- Stimulates venous return and soothes pain and swelling in the legs.
- Promotes the regeneration of venous tissues, contributes in the treatment of hemorrhoids and prevents the appearance of varicose veins.
- A hormonal regulator for both women and men, it preserves the good health of the ovaries and prostate and helps relieve premenstrual syndrome.
- A mild and diluted preparation very beneficial even for children and for those intolerant to chemical drugs.
How to use the Horse Chestnut mother tincture?
For adults, dilute 5 to 10 drops of this macerate in a glass of water and take this preparation 3 times a day for 21 days. This treatment is gentle and diluted, you can use it for children in half a dose in a fruit juice.