Do you have difficulty concentrating and memorizing? Do you suffer from ENT problems such as colds, sinusitis or ear infections? You have pains at the level of the articulations which are accentuated with the cold? You will have to take a natural treatment based on a plant known for its capacity to alleviate the pains and the affections in a soft and natural way.
Alder mother tincture
A macerate composed of water, glycerin, alcohol and young shoots of black alder whose embryonic parts are used in gemmotherapy for their ability to relieve joint pain and improve brain function. This natural preparation preserves perfectly all the benefits of a very advantageous plant for health.
The benefits of the mother tincture of glutinous alder
This macerate is made from a plant that is very resistant to humidity and has numerous health benefits.
- The alder soothes joint pain, it is used in gemmotherapy as an effective natural remedy for bone diseases such as rheumatism.
- An organic preparation that improves and promotes the proper functioning of brain activity.
- Promotes oxygenation of the brain and improves its functioning which helps to boost memory and concentration.
- Improves the cognitive and mental activity and contributes in the prevention as in the treatment of the ENT affections as the otitis, the sinusitis and the rhinitis.
- A natural antibiotic that helps to fight against bad bacteria in a gentle and natural way.
- Strengthens artery walls and helps prevent and soothe venous inflammation.
- A blood thinner that prevents the appearance of varicose veins in the legs.
- Helps in the treatment of heavy and painful legs and improves venous function and blood circulation.
How to use the mother tincture of alder glutinous?
For adults, dilute 5 to 10 drops of this macerate in a glass of water and take the preparation 3 times a day for 21 days. This macerate is natural and diluted, it is also recommended for children in half a dose in a fruit juice.