Do you suffer from gout? Do you have joint inflammation and pain? Are you suffering from rheumatism, arthritis or arthrosis? What you need is a preparation based on natural components that will allow you to detoxify your body, relieve your pain and thus regain relaxation.
The blackcurrant mother tincture
A macerate composed of water, glycerin, alcohol and embryonic parts of blackcurrant buds. It is an organic preparation made from a plant mainly used in gemmotherapy to soothe inflammations and joint pains as well as to fight stress and promote appeasement and relaxation.
Benefits of the blackcurrant mother tincture
This preparation is made from a medicinal plant with numerous health benefits.
- Soothes pain and joint inflammation and thus contributes to the prevention and treatment of several diseases such as arthritis and rheumatism.
- A diuretic that promotes renal drainage, contributes to the detoxification of the body of its waste and helps to fight against gout.
- Strengthens the blood vessels, prevents the formation of stones and regulates blood pressure.
- Relieves stress and anxiety and helps to regain strength and energy especially in difficult environmental conditions such as winter periods.
- A natural antibacterial that helps fight bad bacteria in a gentle and natural way.
- Rich in vitamin C and recommended to soothe colds and seasonal flu.
- Prevents lung diseases like bronchitis and asthma and improves the activity of the circulatory system.
- Helps in the treatment of dermatological problems such as acne, eczema and skin tissue irritation and redness.
How to use the blackcurrant mother tincture?
For adults, dilute 5 to 10 drops of this macerate in a glass of water and take this preparation 3 times a day for 21 days. This treatment is gentle and natural, you can use it for children at half dose in a fruit juice.