Do you have heavy periods and are you prone to frequent bleeding? Do you lose too much blood, which causes severe anemia? It is most probably a lack of platelets that prevents your blood from coagulating and that you can treat with a preparation that is effective, gentle and natural.
The charm mother tincture
A macerate composed of water, alcohol, glycerin and embryonic parts of buds of a medicinal plant very well known in gemmotherapy for its numerous health benefits. This preparation is essentially recommended to promote blood coagulation and prevent bleeding, particularly during menopause and menstruation.
Benefits of the mother tincture of hornbeam
The hornbeam is a plant with numerous virtues and benefits on health.
- Endowed with hemostatic properties which support the coagulation of blood, prevents the occurrence of the hemorrhages and helps to stop the bleedings.
- Stimulates the synthesis of platelets and contributes to the prevention and treatment of diseases related to the lack of blood coagulation such as hemophilia and hemoptysis.
- Strengthens the immune system and is considered a gentle and effective treatment for thrombocytopenia and anemia.
- Improves the activity of the respiratory system and remedies pulmonary diseases such as bronchitis.
- Beneficial for the treatment of nose, throat and ear diseases such as colds, otitis and sinusitis.
- Regulates cholesterol levels in the blood, improves kidney activity and fights liver disease.
How to use the charm mother tincture?
For adults, dilute 5 to 10 drops of this macerate in a glass of water and take this preparation 3 times a day for 21 days. This treatment is mild and diluted, you can use it for children in half a dose in a fruit juice.