Does your child have anemia? Do you notice signs of weakness and lack of energy? He suffers very frequently from ENT infections? What you need is a preparation based on gentle and organic components that will allow your child to regain its strength and grow up healthy.
Rosehip mother tincture
A macerate composed of water, glycerin, alcohol and embryonic parts of young rose hip shoots which have energizing active ingredients that stimulate the body’s immune system. This preparation is particularly recommended for children since, in addition to its effectiveness, it is gentle, organic and diluted.
Benefits of the rosehip mother tincture
This macerate perfectly preserves all the properties of the rosehip which is well known in gemmotherapy for its numerous health benefits.
- A natural remedy for anemia, it stimulates the synthesis of hemoglobin in the blood.
- A gentle and diluted preparation that helps children fight infections and diseases without any danger to their health.
- It strengthens the immune system of the organism, helps to prevent diseases and fights against fatigue and lack of energy.
- Contributes to the prevention as well as the treatment of infections and flu and helps to fight against unfavorable environmental conditions, especially during winter.
- Improves the body’s natural defenses and helps fight against allergies.
- Very beneficial for the respiratory system, it fights infections and ENT diseases like rhinitis and otitis.
- Has anti-inflammatory active ingredients that soothe pain and bone and joint diseases such as rheumatism.
- Rich in antioxidants that help slow down the action of free radicals and prevent cell aging.
How to use the Rosehip mother tincture?
For adults, dilute 5 to 10 drops of this macerate in a glass of water and take this preparation 3 times a day for 21 days. This treatment is gentle and diluted, you can use it for children in half a dose in a fruit juice.