Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid that can either be introduced into the body through a balanced diet or produced by the body itself but in quantities that can sometimes be moderate.
The benefits of arginine
Arginine has several beneficial effects on the body:
- Helps the liver to regenerate and protects it from the negative effects of certain foods and chemicals such as alcohol and caffeine.
- Stimulates the production of insulin by the liver, which protects against diabetes.
- Plays a role in the conversion of fats into energy in the body.
- Neutralizes toxic substances such as ammonia and helps the liver eliminate them from the body in the form of urea
In addition to its essential role in detoxification and treatment of the liver, arginine has many other beneficial effects on the body. It strengthens the immune system, stimulating the production of growth hormone, reducing blood pressure and converting bad fats into energy necessary for the proper functioning of the body.
Precautions in the use of arginine
There are plenty of foods rich in arginine such as cheeses, nuts and green vegetables. But in the event of intoxication of the liver, the taking of food supplements to help it eliminate toxins is recommended and sometimes even indispensable.
Arginine has a tonic effect just like coffee, it is thus preferable to take it in the morning or before the midday meal rather than in the evening or the night.
The overdosage of arginine is not really toxic, however, it is advisable to take it in a regular way by respecting well defined doses in order to avoid any undesirable effect like diarrhoea, headaches or stomach aches.
Arginine from Dr. Clark Zentrum
Dr. Clark Zentrum manufactures all of its supplements according to Dr. Hulda Clark’s strict protocols, with the utmost care and attention to detail, to provide you with the purest supplements possible. Their products are:
- Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, tablets, anti-caking agents and artificial sweeteners.
- Manufactured using only the active ingredients and one capsule. When fillers are indispensable for technical reasons, natural rice flour is used.
- Manufactured in the USA according to certified Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) standards in their own dedicated facilities.
- Subject to frequent synchrometry and laboratory tests for microbiology and heavy metals throughout the GMP process.
- Manufactured from organic herbs or wild herbs, when available, with all raw materials from reputable suppliers, rigorously controlled for their quality standards.