The Deluxe Zapper meets Dr. Clark’s latest specifications.
Manufactured by qualified electronics engineers on an ISO-9002 SMD assembly line, for military-grade testing and quality control. Absolutely guaranteed to produce the results specified by Dr Clark.
Microcircuits allow to obtain this small and ergonomic packaging possible. Built with great care and engineering time, no detail has been overlooked. It is a quality version of Dr. Clark’s Zapper, mass-produced by real engineers, so that anyone who wants to experience one, can do so with confidence.
Characteristics of the zapper
- Three frequencies available : 30 kHz, 2.5 kHz and 15 Hz
- Positive compensation of 0.25v, STABILISED WAVE TECHNOLOGY
Low battery light (a FIRST on a 3-frequency zapper!!). Our low battery light is powered by a precision voltage control IC, not by “generic parts”.
- Easy-access battery compartment with snap-in replacement. The battery holder is locked, so it is impossible to misplace the battery, with the added protection of a reverse polarity diode to prevent battery inversion.
Included 6″ copper handles with high gloss finish and finely bevelled edges (NO sharp edges here!!)
EXTRA-FLEXIBLE RODs with easy-to-use banana plugs and alligator clips to attach the zapper to the copper handles.
- Lifetime warranty included – have peace of mind with the quality of your zapper.
- The components used are much more tolerant (1% resistors, 2% capacitors) than competing units, resulting in a much more accurate output.
It is a green product, lead-free and manufactured with a concern for the preservation of our environment!
The device works with a standard 9-volt battery. Please note that the device does not come with a battery.