Calcium deficiency can in the long term cause more or less serious diseases such as kidney problems, teething problems and bone disorders. A diet rich in calcium is therefore essential for the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth. And the best source of this nutrient always remains a balanced diet enriched with these natural food supplements.
The benefits of calcium citrate
Unlike calcium carbonate, calcium citrate is very easily absorbed by the body. This nutrient has an essential role for the well-being and maintenance of good health.
- Slows down the decrease in bone density in postmenopausal women.
In association with vitamin D, it prevents the spread and progression of osteoporosis in the body.
- Protects the elderly from possible fractures.
- Calms pain due to premenstrual syndrome.
- Can be used to moderately reduce blood pressure and cholesterol levels in the body.
- Plays a role in weight loss.
- Precautions of calcium citrate
Preacautions of calcium citrate
To take of all the benefits of calcium citrate and avoid possible adverse effects, certain precautions must be taken when consuming it.
- The daily dose to be taken should depend on the age and physical condition of the person.
- For more effectiveness, calcium citrate must be associated with Vitamin D which will be responsible for fixing it on the bones.
- This food supplement is not recommended for children under 12 years old.
- To facilitate its absorption, it is advised to take this food supplement with enough water.
Calcium Citrate by Dr Clark Zentrum and by Dr Clark
Dr. Clark Zentrum manufactures all of its supplements according to Dr. Hulda Clark’s strict protocols, with the utmost care and attention to detail, to provide you with the purest supplements possible. The products are :
- Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, anti-caking agents and artificial sweeteners.
- Manufactured using only the active ingredients and one capsule. When fillers are indispensable for technical reasons, natural rice flour is used.
- Manufactured in the USA according to certified Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) standards in their own dedicated facilities.
- Subject to frequent synchrometry and laboratory tests for microbiology and heavy metals throughout the GMP process.
- Manufactured from organic herbs or wild herbs, depending on availability, with all raw materials from reputable suppliers, rigorously controlled for their quality standards.
For more information, please consult the product label by clicking on the blue “View Label” button at the top of this page.