Do you have pain in your muscles that gets worse when you are moving and seems to subside when you are resting? Then you most likely have a cardiovascular problem that you can treat by taking an organic preparation based on a plant that will help you strengthen your arteries and keep your heart healthy.
The black poplar mother tincture
A macerate composed of alcohol, water, glycerin and embryonic parts of black poplar buds which is a medicinal plant well known for its numerous health benefits. It is particularly recommended to strengthen the arteries, promote the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system and preserve the health of the heart.
Benefits of the black poplar mother tincture
This preparation perfectly preserves all the benefits of ash on the health and well-being of the body.
- Favors the drainage of arteries and contributes in the prevention as in the treatment of arterial pathologies such as atherosclerosis.
- An effective and organic natural analgesic, which makes it ideal for those who have an intolerance to aspirin.
- Has active antioxidants that detoxify the body from heavy metals and prevent cell aging.
- Has a diuretic effect that promotes the elimination of uric acid and contributes to the proper functioning of the renal and urinary system.
- Preserves the health of the respiratory system and helps fight chronic lung diseases such as bronchitis.
- An anti-inflammatory that soothes inflammation and helps relieve joint diseases such as rheumatism.
How to use the Black Poplar mother tincture ?
For adults, dilute 5 to 10 drops of this macerate in a glass of water and take this preparation 3 times a day for 21 days. This treatment is gentle and diluted, you can use it for children in half a dose in a fruit juice.